- Did you know that therapists incur the most liability in their paperwork and documentation?
- Are you overwhelmed with the thought of creating your private practice paperwork from scratch?
- Have you ever been tempted to use someone else’s hand me down paperwork, but know you shouldn’t?
- Do you know the legal and ethical requirements that must be in your paperwork?
- Have you ever had your paperwork reviewed by an attorney?
We totally get it! Paperwork can be super stressful and time consuming to create on your own, not to mention cost thousands of dollars to have reviewed by a health care law attorney. As therapists in private practice, we’ve been there, done that. It took us 10 years to perfect our paperwork and then we had it reviewed by 2 attorneys (1 health care law attorney and 1 family law attorney. If you’re a mental health professional in private practice or aspiring to be someday, you won’t want to miss our FREE online course talking everything you need to know about private practice paperwork requirements.
This course is presented by Kate Campbell, PhD, LMFT and Katie Lemieux, LMFT who are co-owners of The Private Practice Startup. We discuss the essential documents for private practice paperwork and areas most missed in our field. We created our 6-figure private practices from the ground up and are passionate about inspiring mental health professionals in their private practice journey from startup to mastery!
Startup Nation, watch our online course now to hear vital tips and resources for your private practice paperwork needs! Don’t forget to watch till the end for our AWESOME BONUS GIVE AWAYS! Visit www.ThePrivatePracticeStartup.com for more info.