Social Media 101 for Private Practitioners
- Want to know how to use social media to build and grow your private practice?
- Want to know tips for optimizing your social media strategy?
- Want to be up to date on current social media trends, tips, and hacks for private practitioners?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, you will most definitely want to watch our Social Media 101 Online Course!
Social media is constantly changing and many clinicians are unsure how to use it to build and grow their practice. Maybe you are just starting out and don’t know what profiles are right for your ideal client or maybe you want to see how social media can help create buzz about your practice, check out this online course.
Dr. Kate Campbell and Katie Lemieux are joined by their own Marketing Extraordinaire, Jessica Jefferson, to teach you the basics of the most popular social media platforms and the pros and cons of each. Jessica manages 3 social media profiles for 3 different companies. The girl knows her stuff! Jessica loves coaching other private practitioners on how to use social media build and grow their practice.
- Learn about social media sites and how they can help you
- Understand the pros and cons of each helping with your social media strategy
- Discover your therapeutic voice, how and what to post
- Gain tips on how drive clients to your website
- Learn what times are best to post to your audience
Want to have your own personalized social media coaching??? Take advantage of our Social Media Consulting Service to help you from #startup to #mastery!
To get a taste of Jessica’s passion and expertise for social media marketing, listen to her podcast on The Private Practice Startup Podcast Episode 7: How to Avoid 5 Mistakes Practitioners Make in Social Media.
***PLUS: 1 CEU for Florida Chapter 491 Clinicians ONLY – Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists, Licensed Mental Health Counselors, & Licensed Clinical Social Workers***