Startup Nation, Meet Kate and Katie!
Want to know more about Kate and Katie? Click here to read more. For more info about our podcasts, webinars, online courses, private practice coaching, or attorney approved private practice paperwork, visit www.ThePrivatePracticeStartup.com.
- Goal Planning
- Lifestyle Business
- Our Top Private Practice Resources That We Use & LOVE
- A to Z Cheatsheet: Essentials for Building and Growing Your Dream Practice
- Goal Planning Worksheet
- The 4 Secrets to Building Your Dream Practice Online Course
- Top Private Practice Building Resources
- Leverage the Power of Your Brand to Attract Your Ideal Clients – Claudia Zebersky
- Develop your Superstar Brand in 7 Steps – Michelle Villalobos
- 5 Steps to Turn your Mission into an Irresistible Brand – Alexandra Figueredo
- Get Your Goals On! – Dr. Kate & Katie
- 3 Tips to Create a Lifestyle Business and Make $200,000+ a Year – Joe Sanok
The One Thing – Gary Keller
Start With Why – Simon Sinek
“Startup Nation, we have several AWESOME practice building giveaways just for you. Download our Cheat Sheet and Goal Planning Worksheet to jump start your practice growth.
Meet Your Co-Hosts!
What’s up #StartupNation!?! We’re so excited you’re here. In case you’re new to our community, I’m Dr. Kate Campbell, LMFT (on the left) and my business partner aka “BP” Katie Lemieux, LMFT is on the right. We have a blast co-hosting the The Private Practice Startup podcast, where we inspire your private practice journey from startup to mastery. We both built our thriving, 6-figure full-fee private practices from the ground up and love working with ambitious mental health professionals across the globe who want to brand themselves and grow their dream private practice. Listen now for awesome practice building ninja tips, trick, hacks, and resources!
- Website: www.ThePrivatePracticeStartup.com
- Email: Kate@ThePrivatePracticeStartup.com
- Twitter: @TPPStartup
- Facebook: The Private Practice Startup
- Google+: The Private Practice Startup
Youtube: The Private Practice Startup
Developing and growing a practice can be a huge undertaking between maintaining schedules, organizing client records, submitting insurance claims, and running your own practice it can be overwhelming.
You work hard and you deserve to get paid, having an electronic medical record which is a secure and streamlined practice management system like TherapyNotes, you’ll have more time to spend with what matters most: your clients.
TherapyNotes integrates all aspects of your workflow to help you provide your clients with the best care they deserve and making your life a lot easier.
From easy-to-use templates to simple electronic claim submission, TherapyNotes has everything you need to maintain client records, schedule appointments, and bill insurance, right at your fingertips.
TherapyNotes is trusted by over 25000 clinicians just like you. The best part, visit www.therapynotes.com and enter promo code PPS17 you get a 30 day trial and your first year 10% off. Don’t forget to enter the code PPS17.
Want to know more about the benefits of TherapyNotes? Join us on podcast Episode 54 of The Private Practice Startup where we chat with the owner and creator of TherapyNotes, Brad Pliner.