Startup Nation, Meet Kate and Katie!
- Money Mindset
- Our Top Private Practice Resources That We Use & LOVE
- The Digital Marketer
- 5 Essentials for a Client-Attracting Private Practice Website – Daniel Fava
- How to Turn Website Visitors into Clients – Kat Love
- 4 Tips to Grow Your Private Practice Using Marketing Automation – Perry Rosenbloom
- 5 Steps to Improve Your Private Practice SEO – Jeff Guenther
- 10 Ways Videos Enhance Your Private Practice – Ernesto Segismundo
- 5 Ways Social Media Can Transform Your Private Practice – Amanda Patterson,
- How to Avoid the 5 Mistakes Private Practitioners Make in Social Media – Jessica Jefferson
- 3 Tips for Successful Social Media Marketing – Lisa Wozniak
Startup Nation, we have an AWESOME bonuses just for you. Check out our compiled list of ‘Must Read Books’ to jumpstart your outlook on marketing growth and make sure to listen to the list of podcasts above under the resources section!
Meet Your Co-Hosts!
What’s up #StartupNation!?! We’re so excited you’re here. In case you’re new to our community, I’m Dr. Kate Campbell, LMFT (on the left) and my business partner aka “BP” Katie Lemieux, LMFT is on the right. We have a blast co-hosting the The Private Practice Startup podcast, where we inspire your private practice journey from startup to mastery. We both built our thriving, 6-figure full-fee private practices from the ground up and love working with ambitious mental health professionals across the globe who want to brand themselves and grow their dream private practice. Listen now for awesome practice building ninja tips, trick, hacks, and resources!
- Website: www.ThePrivatePracticeStartup.com
- Email: Kate@ThePrivatePracticeStartup.com
- Twitter: @TPPStartup
- Facebook: The Private Practice Startup
- Google+: The Private Practice Startup
Youtube: The Private Practice Startup
Developing and growing a practice can be a huge undertaking between maintaining schedules, organizing client records, submitting insurance claims, and running your own practice it can be overwhelming.
You work hard and you deserve to get paid, having an electronic medical record which is a secure and streamlined practice management system like TherapyNotes, you’ll have more time to spend with what matters most: your clients.
TherapyNotes integrates all aspects of your workflow to help you provide your clients with the best care they deserve and making your life a lot easier.
From easy-to-use templates to simple electronic claim submission, TherapyNotes has everything you need to maintain client records, schedule appointments, and bill insurance, right at your fingertips.
TherapyNotes is trusted by over 25000 clinicians just like you. The best part, visit www.therapynotes.com and enter promo code PPS17 you get a 30 day trial and your first year 10% off. Don’t forget to enter the code PPS17.
Want to know more about the benefits of TherapyNotes? Join us on podcast Episode 54 of The Private Practice Startup where we chat with the owner and creator of TherapyNotes, Brad Pliner.